I stumbled upon this snack recipe on Cooking Classy and wanted to try it for quite a while now.
I love chocolate, I love me some marshmallows and graham crackers are pretty yummy when accompanies by either of the aforementioned. I altered the recipe a bit btw. So here’s what ya need and gotta do.
6 graham cracker sheets*, or 12 Saltine or Ritz Crackers (or as many as you wish)
6 large marshmallows (enough to fit your crackers)
12 Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped (enough to top your crackers)
1. Break graham cracker sheets in half.
2. Using clean scissors (or a clean knife) cut each marshmallow into 2 halves.
3. Heat oven to Low Broil.
4. Align graham crackers in the center of a cookie sheet about 1/2″ apart from each other.
5. Top each graham cracker with a marshmallow with the cut/sticky side down.
6. Place marshmallow topped graham crackers under broiler (turn oven light on if you have one) DON’T WALK AWAY, watch them closely as they will toast quickly, allow to toast until golden rotating pan with oven mitt as needed.
7. Once golden immediately remove from oven, place 1 Kiss in the center of each toasted marshmallow and gently press down. For best results serve warm, just like a real S’more.
I only made six this morning but you can do as many as you wish… or can eat, lol. Below are some shots I took while making them.